Private individuals

Are you an employee, civil servant or pensioner? Do you rent out a house, flat or holiday apartment? Do you receive capital income, a source of foreign income or have dual residence? This can quickly become complicated from a tax point of view.

We ensure transparency in tax matters with targeted advice. We will show you where there is potential for savings and opportunities, relieve your administrative burden by preparing your tax returns and representing your interests with the tax authorities.

Did we spark your interest?
Contact us directly by mail or give us a call!