Correctly managed accounting is the basis for effective corporate management, the preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns. Our team is always on hand with its extensive experience.
- The preparation of current financial accounting with professional and individual business management evaluations using DATEV programmes
- Preparation of advance sales tax returns
- Support for the transition to digital accounting with the platform DATEV Unternehmen online
- On-site support for clients with a proprietary accounting setup
- Ongoing consultation by telephone and e-mail on accounting issues
- Open item accounting
- Cost centre accounting
- Reporting to foreign parent companies
- Evaluations in English
Payroll accounting is your monthly statement of good practice vis-à-vis your employees; error-free accounting ensures clarity and efficiency in HR administration.
- Preparation of wage and salary statements
- Labour cost calculations
- Reporting to health insurance companies and professional associations
- Support during audits by the tax office and social insurance bodies
Annual financial statements and tax returns
As a reliable partner to many medium-sized companies and family businesses, we advise you with foresight. The result of the annual financial statement is not just the basis for a tax return, it also serves the presentation of your company vis-à-vis banks, customers and suppliers.
Annual financial statements for all legal forms
- Preparation of annual financial statements under commercial and tax law, as well as profit and loss statements with notes, with and without a plausibility assessment and the submission of electronic balance sheets to the tax office
- Cash income statement
- Preparation of interim and special balance sheets
- Preparation of the version for disclosure of the annual financial statements, taking into account the exemption regulations and disclosure in the Electronic Federal Gazette
- Preparation of business and private tax returns
The German tax landscape is renowned for its complexity. One mind alone can no longer meet the requirements of topicality, knowledge and change. Our company combines different competencies, which allows us to cover all specialist areas in a sound manner.
- Forward-looking tax planning to reduce the tax burden for companies of all legal forms, as well as industries and individuals
- Filing of applications in tax matters, such as the deferral of tax liabilities, the extension of deadlines or the reduction of advance payments, binding disclosures
- Representation vis-à-vis the tax authorities, especially within the scope of appeal proceedings
- Handling of tax audits
- Tax optimisation of the corporate structure
- Continuous notification regarding tax changes
- Advice on property investments such as renovation, photovoltaics, buying, selling, renting and leasing, monument protection
Sustainable economic success requires the planning and controlling of investments, monitoring cost risks and adapting to changing requirements. As part of our business consulting service, we take an individual approach to your company. Together, we look back on the past and shape the future with you.
- Company and balance sheet analyses
- Industry comparisons
- Company valuations
- Preparation of profitability, finance and liquidity plans
- Investment calculations
- Preparation of (and support during) financing applications
- M&A advice, advice on the purchase, sale or valuation of companies
Business start-up consulting
Incorporating your business – made easy
Are you looking to face new challenges and dare to take the step into self-employment? Comprehensive advice, especially when starting out, begins with choosing the right legal form. We lend our support here so that you are sure to put your best foot forward.
- Business start-up advice for sole proprietorships, corporations and partnerships
- The preparation of business plans
- Optimal legal form selection
- Business consulting and planning
- Financing alternatives and support in applying for subsidies for start-ups
- Support when registering your company with the authorities and social insurance bodies
- Expert opinions on the viability of setting up a business
Asset- and company succession proceedings hide complex challenges and require an experienced advisor with tact. There are no standard solutions here. Decisions often take a significant period of time to reach maturity and must be adapted to changing circumstances.
- The drafting of a last will and testament
- The execution of wills and powers of attorney
- The preparation of gift- and inheritance tax returns
- Preparing the valuation of operating, land and other assets
Business succession planning
- The development of succession concepts for companies
- Advice on the change of shareholders and the preparation of strategic succession concepts